Situated in the centre of one of the world’s greatest Georgian crescents, The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa in Bath is the ultimate city based urban retreat. Dating back to 1775, this AA 5 red star luxury hotel is set amongst an acre of private gardens, which includes an award winning luxury spa, The Spa & Bath House and a first-rate AA 3 rosette dining experience at The Dower House restaurant.
The hotel is a prime base for both families and couples to explore this incredible World Heritage city, with its Abbey, Roman Baths and Georgian history (plus an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars!). As well as easy access to the Cotswolds, Stonehenge and London (situated only 80 minutes away by train!).
With all of this to offer, The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa has to be the first choice destination for those visiting the city of Bath and beyond.
The Royal Crescent boasts 45 suites and rooms, which combine old world heritage with new world luxury. All rooms are individually designed and offer a sense of tranquillity and splendour after a day of exploring the city and its surrounding areas.
The 45 bedrooms & suites are offered over 5 categories
Deluxe Room, Heritage Room, Master Room (junior suite), Deluxe Suite & 3 Master Suites (highest level)
Plus the Garden Villa with 2 bedrooms and 2 suites (accommodates 8 adults and 2 children) has its own Walled Garden.
Expect a first-rate AA 3 rosette dining experience in the delightful Dower House restaurant, relax in the ambiance of this beautifully designed room, overlooking green and secluded gardens.
Executive Head Chef, David Campbell is passionate about using fresh, locally sourced produce to create a tantalising range of meals to take diners on an unforgettable culinary journey.
Hotel guests and non-residents can enjoy a wide range of delicious freshly prepared food – modern British-European cuisine with classic influences.
Fine dining evening dinners start from 7pm, or all-day dining is available in The Montagu Bar & Champagne Lounge between 11am and 10pm.
The Garden Terrace is also a perfect area for al fresco dining and there an acre of gardens with ample seating.
The Royal Crescent Hotel & Spa is also famous in the area for its afternoon teas. Enjoy the most decadent of British traditions in their perfect English gardens.
A choice of three different Afternoon Teas, as well as a dedicated Children’s Afternoon Tea, is served daily between 1.30pm and 6pm (last sitting at 4.30pm).
Afternoon Tea is served in The Dower House Restaurant or in our glorious gardens.
Afternoon Tea – £37.50 per person
Children’s Tea Menu – £19.50 per child.
By Car – The Royal Crescent Hotel and Spa are a 20 minute drive from Junction 18 on the M4.
By Train – 80 minutes from London Paddington to Bath Spa Station (then and 10 minute taxi ride).
Nearest Airport – 45 minute drive from Bristol International Airport
Further details – https://www.royalcrescent.co.uk/find-us/
Bath Abbey, Roman Baths, Pump Rooms, The Assembly Rooms (with Costume Museum) all within an 8 minute walk from the hotel’s doors.
Other experiences include– Bath Gin Tasting, Bath Glass Blowing, Hidden Garden Tour, Gourmet Artisan Tour and Paddle Boarding.
Further details – https://www.royalcrescent.co.uk/experiences/
Check in time: 3pm
Check out: 11am
IN ROOM SERVICES
THINGS WE LOVE
• City centre hotel with a country feel. Georgian residential area to the rear of the hotel and the Crescent Lawn and acres of Victoria Parkland to the front.
• The team at The RCH who go above and beyond with their roles. Our feedback always includes fabulous compliments about them all – ‘From the General Manager who came up and introduced himself to us, the superb waiters, friendly reception staff through to the very accommodating chamber maid, the customer service was a delight to be on the receiving end of and was second to none.’
• Individually designed bedrooms & suites (no two rooms the same).
• One acre of beautifully manicured lawns with most beautiful wild flowers and garden sculptures.
• Their AA gold award winning English breakfast served in an acre of gardens (weather permitting!).
• Right in the heart of the city so everything is walkable.
• Over 200 hundred restaurants and bars to enjoy within the city.
• 6 pet-friendly bedrooms and suites with a doggy welcome pack.
• Winner of The Best Hotel Spa at The World Spa Awards 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 & 2019!
• Spa facilities include – a 12metre heated Relaxation Pool, Vitality Pool with massage jets, Sauna, Steam Inhalation Room.
• 5 treatment rooms (including a couple’s room) using Elemental Herbology products. This is British brand and based around the Five Element theory from traditional Chinese medicine, our therapists will consider not only your skin type but also lifestyle, environment and the season to achieve optimal results.
• They also offer Spiezia products which suitable for those diagnosed with and recovering from cancer, other long term illness or stress. Ingredients in the products ensure that even those with the most sensitive or sensitised skin can safely nourish and give relief.
• Also offer gents treatments
• a fitness room fully equipped with Technogym equipment.
• ****All spa facilities and the fitness room are offered on a complimentary basis to all residential guests!****
Treatment menu – https://www.royalcrescent.co.uk/media/1728/spa-menu-2019-web.pdf
ON SITE ACTIVITIES
OFF SITE ACTIVITIES